Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summer Magic

Ahhhh sweet summertime. Everywhere I've turned this summer I've had a great chance to take photos.

I just stepped out my front door and saw this CRAZY CLOUD in the west. I ran back inside to get my camera. My dad, who was visiting who is also an avid photographer dropped what he was doing too.... we looked pretty geeky out there trying to capture this unique cloud.

Isn't this a sweet sunflower. I loved how a few of the petals were curling in slightly.

I am lucky to live in an area where the weather changes rapidly and we are treated to rainbows quite often and always in the same spot. My girls are even trained to run to the side window after a storm clears to look for them. This one did not last long but I was able to get some shots.

Photos from the Ulster County Fair:


No comments:

Post a Comment