Monday, February 8, 2010

Jeune Girl Photography: Booking for Spring & Summer

For someone who is pretty new to the world of booking shoots, I think I'm pretty darn busy! I have very limited availability for April and May (well, part of that is due to the fact that one of my very best best friends is getting married in May). If you hope to have a photo shoot with me, please contact me soon.


If you are not familiar with my work, I invite you to scroll through my blog and see the photos I've taken. I am also a professional crafter and make many of my own props that I bring to my shoots. What I can't make myself, I make sure to find the best of the best who provide me with so many goodies to bring to my shoots. (below is an apron I made to bring to photo shoots... little girls LOVE to get dressed up)





I hope to hear from many of you.

1 comment: