Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

So as we leave 2009 behind us I must say that if I had told myself on New Year's Day 2009 that in one year I would have people asking me for photos that they were out of their mind. This was not in the plans for me but plans definitely evolve. Thanks to everyone who pushed me to take my photos to the next level including:

my amazing husband
everyone behind the scenes who believed in me even when I didn't.... those of you who have given me invaluable info along the way (Nick, Jeff, dad)

those who took a leap of faith on a rookie including:
my neighbors Marina (who is my biggest fan!), Tracy, Dana, & Elisa
my dance school pals Cindy, Jenna, and Alyse
my friends Ruth, Liz, Stephanie, Jessica, Becky, Kathy, Elissa, Katharine, Cristen, and Christy

I'm hoping for more challenges and adventures in 2010!

I leave you with images from my last 2 shoots of 2010, held on Dec 30, 2009 (got in just under the wire)







My friend's gorgeous daughter




No comments:

Post a Comment