Friday, December 18, 2009

What a Year!



When this year began I never knew how far I'd come with photography. I have always enjoyed photographing my own kids so it was a natural progression to expand my horizons and get out there and start doing more landscape photos and photo shoots with other people's kids!

I think I've learned a great deal this year and hope to continue to learn and grow in the new year. I am thankful to the many people I've encountered who have let me into their lives to help create memories for them while growing my own skills. In 2010, I hope to see many of these families again and also to "meet new and interesting people.... and shoot them" (stole that line from an anti-military bumper sticker... it's actually funny from my own perspective).

Here's a look back at my year in photos:































No comments:

Post a Comment