Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Brown Eyes Can't Feel Left Out!



Ahh the soulful eyes of a brown eyed child.

This week I took a brother-sister team over to one of my favorite locations for a nice morning photo shoot. Big brother was sooooo sweet to his little sister. She was a little shy but I couldn't resist those big brown eyes. Mom has beautiful big brown eyes too but wouldn't let me take her picture!




I'm lucky enough to have a friend who is due in just a few weeks so she has been nice enough to let me do a maternity shoot with her little man. He can't wait to become a big brother. We had a great time running around this property while snapping photos of him and mommy. Can't wait to meet his little sister in a few weeks, though I think mom is about ready for me to meet her TOMORROW!


No comments:

Post a Comment