Saturday, April 3, 2010

Girls! Girls! Girls!


I wasn't sure I was going to have any successful shoots in the past week. We had record setting rainfall for the early part of the week and I was sure that my shoots later in the week would be a washout but I am glad I was wrong. The weather was utterly spectacular as I traveled over to Dutchess County for two great shoots.


My first shoot was rescheduled twice due to rain but well worth the wait. I met 3 adorable sisters. They couldn't look any different but each was a beauty in her own right.








I followed up this fabulous trio with a photo shoot with a little girl I hadn't seen in quite some time and I can't believe how fast time flies! She's now 3 and was totally a charmer. Miss M is definitely the apple of her parents' eyes and was such a pleasure to photograph.





No comments:

Post a Comment