Sunday, March 21, 2010

Photo Sessions Galore!

With last week's terrible rains, I had to reschedule a shoot I was really looking forward to doing. Who knew then that THIS weekend would be absolutely gorgeous!? I met with 3 great families this weekend and had 3 very different types of shoots.... never a dull moment. I am so lucky to live in an area that offers so many fantastic locations.



My first stop brought me into the city of Poughkeepsie. My client is being a little hush-hush about her photos since she's going to be using them for her upcoming party but I figured she wouldn't mind if I showed off her awesome shoes:



Sunday morning I got to head to my alma mater, Marist College, for a fun photo shoot with the children of a friend of mine. I've known these cuties for a while now and Miss A is a Daisy Scout along with my daughter.


I wrapped up my whirlwind weekend at another great valley location with a family I only met recently but already love. Miss J... aka "Fizz" (love that nickname!) is quite the supermodel in the making while brother "D" is just a sweetheart. Their parents were absolutely wonderful in getting the children to relax while a strange lady snapped photos of them. I'm actually thinking of renting out John for future use at photo shoots. I wonder what his fee is?








No comments:

Post a Comment